The Miracle 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussions of anything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anyTHING
The Apprentice
anyTHING

LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE Empty
PostSubject: LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE   LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 10:30 pm

LOL.. juz wanna spam this forum.. hmm here's a list of BOOKS tt i like. u dun haf to read u noe haha

1. books by SOPHIE KINSELLA (her bks are well, lame bt funny What a Face )
EG: shopaholic series, can you keep a secret, undomestic goddess

2. HARRY POTTER SERIES by JK Rowling woohooo bounce

3. hmmm kite runner, a thousand splendid suns by Khaled Hosseini

4. the crush, the alibi, are you afraid of the dark, if tomorrow never comes, n others

5. some random books which i cant rmb e titile!! Sleep
Back to top Go down
SyaZZie
Founder-Admin
SyaZZie

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE   LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 10:43 pm

i prefer fantasy books as they have less of those "mm-hmm" stuff in them... hahahaha any recommendations? I recommend James Clemens!
Back to top Go down
https://the-miracle-eight.forumotion.com
anyTHING
The Apprentice
anyTHING

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE   LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 10:47 pm

SyaZZie wrote:
i prefer fantasy books as they have less of those "mm-hmm" stuff in them... hahahaha any recommendations? I recommend James Clemens!

wad 'mm-hmmm'??!! haha LOL skip tt part!! other dan tt, e bks are nice! of cos u dun go raed bks tt contain 'mm-hmm' throughout! haha bt i like sidney sheldon THRILLER books! I love you
Back to top Go down
colazozzipop
The Apprentice
colazozzipop

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE   LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 10:56 pm

hmmm jodi picoult books are good torey hayden not bad too Very Happy and hmmm of course my all time fav kite runner! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SyaZZie
Founder-Admin
SyaZZie

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE   LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 11:50 pm

ey, wah liao... i have never read those "uhhhh" parts b4 k? seriously... hahahahaha...
Back to top Go down
crazy_sop
The Apprentice
crazy_sop

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE   LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 8:33 pm

A thousand splendid suns is nice..
Back to top Go down
SyaZZie
Founder-Admin
SyaZZie

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE   LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 8:50 pm

yeah, i heard a lot abt that bk too... should try to read it...
Back to top Go down
crazy_sop
The Apprentice
crazy_sop

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE   LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 5:46 pm

But according to Yuting.kite runner is nicer.....................which is untrue. A thousand splendid suns is really quite nice.
Back to top Go down
SyaZZie
Founder-Admin
SyaZZie

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE   LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 6:15 pm

yea, i tried to read kite runner... but i din finish... if i din finish means... bk nt interesting enuf... oops...
Back to top Go down
anyTHING
The Apprentice
anyTHING

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE   LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 9:36 pm

crazy_sop wrote:
But according to Yuting.kite runner is nicer.....................which is untrue. A thousand splendid suns is really quite nice.

excuse me. i DO share yuting's sentiments! kite runner is nicerrrrrrrrrrrrr!! oh ohohohohoho kite runner boleh kite runner boleh.. e rest can (u) can go fly kite Exclamation

okie i tink i m crazy. apparently i m still cheering in orientation Sleep
Back to top Go down
anyTHING
The Apprentice
anyTHING

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE   LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 9:37 pm

colazozzipop wrote:
hmmm jodi picoult books are good torey hayden not bad too Very Happy and hmmm of course my all time fav kite runner! Very Happy

i tink jodi picoult's bk are good!! but too bad its not my type i guess.. i dun understand half of wad she is trying to say Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
anyTHING
The Apprentice
anyTHING

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE   LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 9:39 pm

SyaZZie wrote:
yea, i tried to read kite runner... but i din finish... if i din finish means... bk nt interesting enuf... oops...

OOPS?!! u should try read agn ^^
Back to top Go down
colazozzipop
The Apprentice
colazozzipop

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE   LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 6:10 pm

welll kite runnerrr is the best! ,and if u dun like it, u wun like thousend splendid sun any betteer HAHAHA oppssss
Back to top Go down
SyaZZie
Founder-Admin
SyaZZie

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE   LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 11:16 pm

ooooo... that sounds dubious... hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
colazozzipop
The Apprentice
colazozzipop

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE   LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 9:58 pm

hmm is there any other new good books? like latest stuff LOL havent really been reading LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE   LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE Empty

Back to top Go down

LIST OF BOOKS THAT I LIKE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Miracle 8 :: Recommendations :: Books-
Jump to: