The Miracle 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussions of anything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are u doing in School?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
colazozzipop
The Apprentice
colazozzipop

What are u doing in School? Empty
PostSubject: What are u doing in School?   What are u doing in School? EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 6:20 pm

ys yes this is to keep everyone updated on everyone elses' school life and stufff Very Happy can talk abt life too HAHAH then i dun nid to blog le Very Happy save time HAHAH i shall post my blogs here....

ANyway HAHAH i haven tell u all abt sarawak? hmmm its quite boring la HAHAHA but i got some like souvenir for u all. Very Happy and i bought lots o pepper sweets which are nice ! and abit minty Very Happy so i let u all try k Very Happy haha and hmmm ate lots of seafood there. and i hate exotic seafood like jelly fishes and i actually ate pigeon LOL after my aunt forced me... but it taste like chicken la.... LOL only much smaller... sth like mini chicken, and hor there not much clothing to shop for de... they are abit outdated and their clothings are like so ordinary LOL HAHA and i realise i love singapore's national museum alot cos their museun is totally rundown and messy and old. display cabinets can even be empty LOL i guess its open for stealing or sth LOL... but luckily its free la HAHA hmmm and i went to thie really prety and magical cave called fairies cave , i think. there lots of sparrows flying and circling and theres like mountain top water dripping down from the top, glistering against he sunlight that is streaming through an open at the top of the cave... yea its totally magical... REALLY BEAUtiful and its really ulu, like nobody in side or outside... making it even more magical! i guess thats the best part of the trip... the road trips are like roller coaster rides LOL cos their roads are in a really bad state. LOL.

about schhoool HAHA school is busy with lots of hw piling up everywhere and yeah lots of zombies walking around the sch lol.
Back to top Go down
SyaZZie
Founder-Admin
SyaZZie

PostSubject: Re: What are u doing in School?   What are u doing in School? EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 11:14 pm

JELLYFISH!!! GASP!!! yeah my sis says the caves are super pretty... school rocks!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! just had 2.4 trial timed run... WHOA! so long nv run i ran so slow la! bish myself...
Back to top Go down
https://the-miracle-eight.forumotion.com
crazy_sop
The Apprentice
crazy_sop

PostSubject: Re: What are u doing in School?   What are u doing in School? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 10:20 pm

Hmm...I having p.e tmr.hahaha................................................................die...........................
Back to top Go down
SyaZZie
Founder-Admin
SyaZZie

PostSubject: Re: What are u doing in School?   What are u doing in School? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 6:35 pm

aiya u cheetah sure can one lo.... heeee Laughing
Back to top Go down
anyTHING
The Apprentice
anyTHING

PostSubject: Re: What are u doing in School?   What are u doing in School? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 8:55 pm

woots~ looks like u (yt) had quite a trip! :p

LOL as for me, HW is seriously piling up (dun listen to yt) MINE IS HIGHER THAN MT EVEREST LIAO! got 2 tests so far which i didn study. (in fact, i handed in an almost empty paper for econs >_<)

AND MY CT sort of chided me yesterday, (when are you gg to do ur work? tts wad she said) omg i was quite disturbed by it. HAVE I BEEN SLACKING TOO MUCH? but lol i haf been kinda busy. very busy in fact. council squash and abit of interact N STUDIES is kinda hard to juggle sometime. esp the type like me who totally loves to daydream. sigh

in fact i was asked to SEE my phy tutor yesterday! lolx i had econs lecture, 2 meetings, squash training yesterday after sch! its kinda of frustrating when ur timetable is screwed up. in e end i went to c him at 7.30pm zzz. its super weird. e whole sch is like empty n he was trying to teach me phy? argh. i seriously duuno wad had happened to my studies.

this is a reminder to me on e things tt i gotta do over e nx few mth. firstly train hard to be in the squash team. i tink i DO wan to be in e team n train hard together wif e rest (bt duno if i can do tt T_T). secondly i had to cope wif council stuff.. mainly now is feb cip, valentine's day projectSS, n orientation 2. after that, haf to organise cip proj for council n work hard for e elects camp(since i was made e ic for it). e thought of being in elects camp scared e hell out of me! i still rmb vividly of all e torture n misery i suffered when i was a council elects last time! n most impt now its of cos HW. siao i m like seriously lagging behind in tutorials. my math teacher asked me 2 VERY SIMPLE qn n i didn even noe how to answer. e same goes during chem tuto n THE REST. shyt i tink i seriously nid to tink of my PRIORITIES NOW! . A LVL is coming so all of us gotta jiayou jiayou k?

haiz time passed so fast suddenly that sometimes i didn even haf time to catch my breath. bt i tink i m happy although its very stressing sometimes. its a gd feeling to get to noe new ppl since i love to talk so much? haha bt overall tts how my life is like in jc. lolx sounds boring huh? :p sorry to type such a lengthy post.
Back to top Go down
colazozzipop
The Apprentice
colazozzipop

PostSubject: Re: What are u doing in School?   What are u doing in School? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 9:44 pm

THING ARHHH U NEED TO PRIORITIES LA>>>> need to get more serious with school work... thats the main thing about school lei LOL. HAHAHA or esle why is it called school LOL. anyway as for me... pretyy sian school life drag tutorial and stuff and these can be quite dull and sleepy and the econs tutorial teacher is like super scary and random and demanding and yea must pay like SUPEERR lot of attention at her LOL! and i having prob with remember stuff in the notes cos my notes look abit too messy HAHA... weellll hmmm MY CCA are snt and interact and i think i have quitted art club. OH YEA PPL JOIN PROJECT BAG-It-UP! kkk if you are interested to join in the sales or interested to act as coordinator (we can give leadership letter and post Very Happy) cos we need more coordinators from other JCS! Very Happy andthe bags are really nice kkk and cheap and environmental so do buy lotz of it k AHAHA and for those in nj, have u seent he volunteer recruitment form before? i think so CIP reps are Slacking like mad! LOL and oh yea joined chingay, clare and sop too HAHAHA we are performing mouse dance for the year of the mouse... much to clare miao's dismay..... LOL jking! i mean e are just some of their random volunteers to help in traffic controil and other stuff and i think SOPHIA can be traffic police le Very Happy YEAH ! ohh and my hw is also piling up with the testttssss ARHH ! tt's all for now.. ppl talk more here kkk its interesting HAHAH
Back to top Go down
crazy_sop
The Apprentice
crazy_sop

PostSubject: Re: What are u doing in School?   What are u doing in School? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 12:00 am

Heyz. Rmb I told u all to be more careful with words....................yup. So................dun anyhow complain anymore abt anyone hor...
Back to top Go down
SyaZZie
Founder-Admin
SyaZZie

PostSubject: Re: What are u doing in School?   What are u doing in School? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 8:36 am

complain? where?? WHOA!! sop is gonna be a traffic police soon!! hahahahahaha!! aiyo, thing, doing physics at 7.30? hope u had fun. my turn!! wait... actualli nothing la... onli the trend in my sch as i have been noticing are lots of girls getting hair extensions. whooo.... and school's ending late all day round.... shouldnt complain i guess since lau qian's getting it worse i tink... maybe her timetable changed liao... i dunno... on mon, end at 5.15 more like 5.30 coz its pe and they ALWAYS draaaag... tues SUPPOSED to be 2.15 la, but now they make maths peer tutoring compulsory for me class i end at 4.15!! AAAHHHH!!! wed gt cca, cool. thurs end at 3.45 but we are always doing some science experiment thingie after sch, so 4.30.... then fri great! 4.15... and we will always go check the experimental results then so at 5.... love my life.... o ya my junior (sop, its roxane) is coming to my sch!! is that good or bad? i seriously dunno... hahahahaha...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are u doing in School?   What are u doing in School? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are u doing in School?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Miracle 8 :: Anything under the Sun :: School stuff!-
Jump to: