The Miracle 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussions of anything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crazy_sop
The Apprentice
crazy_sop

Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR Empty
PostSubject: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 9:21 pm

Sorry everyone! *bow.........I know its my fault..and so
the final decision is..........go to yuyan's house on this coming sunday, 10 Feb.........at 2 PM~~
So settled ar...bring everything tts fun k!!!!
Back to top Go down
colazozzipop
The Apprentice
colazozzipop

PostSubject: Re: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 9:51 pm

BRING psp, ps, xbox, cards, board games, karaoke, movies, food and everything else that is fun and nice ! do state what u will be bringing here k everybody must contribute hor HAAHA
Back to top Go down
colazozzipop
The Apprentice
colazozzipop

PostSubject: Re: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 9:52 pm

how about ordering pizza to party together? it would be yummy and fun and not too ex adn convenient Very Happy
Back to top Go down
colazozzipop
The Apprentice
colazozzipop

PostSubject: Re: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 9:54 pm

i can bring some movies, uno and poker cards, ps. hmmm u all wanna play monopoly?
Back to top Go down
colazozzipop
The Apprentice
colazozzipop

PostSubject: Re: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 9:54 pm

how about firecrackers? and water bomb? anybody wanna play that?
Back to top Go down
colazozzipop
The Apprentice
colazozzipop

PostSubject: Re: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 9:56 pm

ok im not sure whether it will be suitable or ideal to play water bomb and firecracker there soi need advisory aid from yuyan HAHAHA and weell any other suggestionson what we can do?
Back to top Go down
SyaZZie
Founder-Admin
SyaZZie

PostSubject: Re: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 2:39 pm

i can bring MOVIES!! u gotta tell me what, coz i have super a lot.. im bringing psp! heee... dun wan monopoly!! argh!
Back to top Go down
https://the-miracle-eight.forumotion.com
crazy_sop
The Apprentice
crazy_sop

PostSubject: Re: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 8:50 pm

Oh.......I think we can order pizza.....or maybe kfc?? Yeah yeah!! Its my fav......dunno bout others.........hmm....but i got nth to bring but myself.how ar? Just tell me wat to bring ba...
Back to top Go down
dreamygal
The Apprentice
dreamygal

PostSubject: testing 123   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:37 pm

hey hey!!! i finally find the time to check this out... bet u ppl missed me... haha... i can hear u ppl vomiting but nvm... wonder if my signature and avatar will show or not... Basketball
Back to top Go down
dreamygal
The Apprentice
dreamygal

PostSubject: yay!   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:42 pm

it worked... dont laugh at me but this is the first time i come to a forum... had a hard time finding out how to use... back to the subj of cny... i dont noe wad to bring... u ppl seemed to have tot of all things possible to bring le... think no nid me to bring anything except myself which is the most impt thing ever... hmm... so is sop gg on sun? all the msgs made me so confused as to hu's gg... why is the host of our party not in the discussion? naughty naughty fishball... oh ya... can i upload video here?
Back to top Go down
dreamygal
The Apprentice
dreamygal

PostSubject: Re: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:44 pm

hmm... why is the timing wrong? how do i change this?
Back to top Go down
colazozzipop
The Apprentice
colazozzipop

PostSubject: Re: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:14 am

dreamygal wrote:
hey hey!!! i finally find the time to check this out... bet u ppl missed me... haha... i can hear u ppl vomiting but nvm... wonder if my signature and avatar will show or not... Basketball

and you must be QIANYI! HAHAHA yes and a whole big bag indeed! HAHAHA >,<
Back to top Go down
colazozzipop
The Apprentice
colazozzipop

PostSubject: Re: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:15 am

dreamygal wrote:
hmm... why is the timing wrong? how do i change this?

oohhhh gosh my time is all wrong too i din realise till now HAHHA i dunno will try to figure out if i know then i tell u bah HAHAHA HELLLLLOOO
anyone knows? heeee im lazy to find out LOL
Back to top Go down
colazozzipop
The Apprentice
colazozzipop

PostSubject: Re: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:17 am

nono since the suggestions are listed, you can briing sth from the list kkk like maybe firecracker anyone has any at home?

and balls then we can play soccer Very Happy verry long never play out street soccer le MUST PLAY ! HHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
SyaZZie
Founder-Admin
SyaZZie

PostSubject: Re: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 2:01 pm

let's welcome the new member who say she nt pro in this kind of thing but is actually the 3rd one to put up a signature!! YAY!!! ya hor the timing is all screwed... okie... i'll go check it out... i dun mind water bomb but like that must bring extra clothes and must book the room and must clean up... so veri mah fan... i cannot bring the PS 2!! GAAAHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
dreamygal
The Apprentice
dreamygal

PostSubject: Re: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 5:50 pm

haha... forgot to say tt i changed the time le... just go to profile, preference.... there's a time zone thing there... if i nv rmb wrongly ours is +8... check and see... maybe i bring my ps2 instead... but i only have one control i think... wait.... i must first find it... dont noe whr my mum hid it... oso, hu's ur honour? is it wt? jocolor
Back to top Go down
SyaZZie
Founder-Admin
SyaZZie

PostSubject: Re: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 10:40 pm

yup its wei ting... haha... so if u bring the ps2,do i bring the games or st?
Back to top Go down
dreamygal
The Apprentice
dreamygal

PostSubject: Re: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 3:14 pm

wad's st? i dont have games so u bring urs lor... i still haven go and find it... totally forgot abt it... haha... tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR   Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Decision for CHINESE NEW YEAR
Page 1 of 1