The Miracle 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussions of anything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Drama tt's worth watching...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dreamygal
The Apprentice
dreamygal

A Drama tt's worth watching... Empty
PostSubject: A Drama tt's worth watching...   A Drama tt's worth watching... EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:50 pm

heyhey! no one start a topic yet... so i tot i'll take the honour of starting one... since im known as DRAMA QUEEN... haha... here's a show tt i recommend: My Girl. its a korean series which is currently being shown on ch u. for those who did not watch it, u can try watching it with my recommendations... hehe... its abt a grandpa who's trying to find his lost granddaughter. his grandson seeing him almost on his deathbed got the female lead to pose as the granddaughter... and u noe the rest of the story... in the end they fell in love and had to go thru lots of obstacles b4 they got 2gether in the end... tt's the story in short... to noe more, WATCH THE SHOW!!! lol... the show's act more interesting than wad i depict here... considered a love and comedy show... very funny... recommended to those who are upset at the moment... haha... tt's all to say... hope tt u ppl will watch it...

the 'official' advertiser for <My Girl> Smile
Back to top Go down

A Drama tt's worth watching...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Miracle 8 :: Recommendations :: TV DRAMAS-
Jump to: