The Miracle 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The discussions of anything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey girlies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SyaZZie
Founder-Admin
SyaZZie

Hey girlies Empty
PostSubject: Hey girlies   Hey girlies EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:03 pm

hey guys,

uni's coming, just around the corner, we'll be busy again, i tink more so than in jc...

we've come so far, now we're going our separate ways again, i hope we can still keep in touch.

thats why i brought up this forum again. Please post a message or two once in a while, so we can keep up with each other. It's easier than a blog, just find the category that you wish to add to if you wich to start a new topic and just press new topic...

NOW before you press POST, select the whole thing that you've written if you wrote a lot and copy it just in case an error occurs and then u can just paste what you've typed easily if you have to refresh the page...

or u can just reply to something someone else wrote, as easy as that...

this way we can at least noe what's generally going on and hopefully we will still be in touch Smile

I really really hope this can work out guys, please do your part Very Happy

Any enquiries on how to post stuff r such, u can leave me a private message (click messages above) or you can go over to the "General Stuff About the Forum" section to see whether the answers you are seeking for are there!

To us and our success!

Always,
Syazana
Back to top Go down
https://the-miracle-eight.forumotion.com

Hey girlies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Miracle 8 :: The Start of Everything :: Important News-
Jump to: